- Location: Italy – Abruzzo – Lazio
- Client: Strada dei Parchi S.p.A.
- Project value: € 206,750,000
- The first large, seismic upgrading of Italian motorways
- Concerns the Rome-Aquila-Teramo-Chieti-Pescara sections
TOTO S.p.A. Costruzioni Generali is responsible for in-house works delegated to it by sister company Strada dei Parchi SpA. – the operator for the A24 and A25 motorways.
TOTO S.p.A. Costruzioni Generali has been tasked with works to ensure the safety of the A24 and A25 motorways, included in a set of urgent measures known by the acronym M.I.S.U. (Urgent safety measures)
The contracts mainly involve work to improve the seismic capacity of several viaducts comprising the upgrading of existing structures and, where necessary, the demolition and reconstruction of entire viaducts, including the foundations, piers, and decks.
The stabilisation of some motorway side slopes and the overhaul of some motorway junctions complete the programme.