INFORMATION AND CONSENT FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL / SENSITIVE DATA
In compliance with the regulations in force regarding privacy, we inform you about the use of your personal and/or sensitive data as part of the process of selecting personnel for this Company, and in particular, of your rights:
Your data will be stored for a period not exceeding two years, after which it will be deleted.
We also remind you that you may always contact the Data Controller of the following data in order to assert your rights and in particular:
1The data subject shall have the right to obtain the indication:
- (a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identification data of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Toto Holding S.p.A. also reserves the right to request the updating and completion of the data entered, through telephone communications and/or e-mail.
By entering his or her details, the applicant guarantees to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information.